Over half of all Canadians would not be able to avoid a financial crisis if they lost their paycheck, even for as a little as one week. A debilitating injury on or off the workplace can be a career-ending crisis or a temporary loss of income but, either way: it puts your quality of life in jeopardy.
Disability insurance remains the most effective means to protect the income you earn every day. A debilitating injury doesn't mean you and your family have to suffer from lost wages, a decreased quality of life, and medical and lifestyle expenses that may add-up precariously when dealing with a disability.
How Disability Insurance can help you:
- Receive a tax-free benefit each month for you and your family.
- Whether you’re injured on the job or off the job, you’ll still receive benefits.
- Unemployment insurance only pays up to 15 weeks. Disability Insurance can pay up to age 65.
- Essential support in helping you switch careers or in finding a new job.
- Cover both costs of recovery and home bills under one plan.
We are partnered with over 20 of Canada's leading insurers, allowing us to compare prices and values on a variety of life insurance plans from across the market. . Our team of financial experts will help you find a solution that suits your needs with competitive rates that meets your budget. When you're ready to get started, simply use our free, no-obligation quote form and we'll handle the rest.